Ordering courier deliveries to customers (shipments)
About the company
Claims department – logistics company.
Time-consuming process of ordering courier services – the company sends out a large number (200-350) of parcels – repaired or replaced luggage – every day. In addition to ordering courier services, the process involves printing out system-generated labels and preparing parcels for shipment.
An automation of the process was prepared, in which the robot:
- generates a report of cases with an appropriate status
- retrieves customer address data from CRM
- enters orders for courier collection (so-called shipment)
- generates labels in the system of the courier company and sends them to the printer
- reduce human working time – the process of human involvement dropped from 8 hours to zero
- speed up the process – transferring courier ordering to a robot
- improve quality – eliminating errors in contact details
- as a result, it was possible to increase the efficiency of the process without increasing employment