As a Senior Java Developer, you will be part of the team responsible for the development and maintenance of the proprietary Robotic Desktop Automation platform.
About the project:
Our main goal is a quick and user-friendly creation of automated processes in which the robot itself reproduces the activities learnt on the user interface. We do this by analysing the actions performed by the user during the work, recognizing his intentions and then reproducing them correctly – this way it is possible to automate the entire business process.
Your responsibilities will include the implementation of already planned solutions, as well as planning new functionalities to bring our project closer to the goal. Solving the problems we encounter on a daily basis requires not only analytical skills but also a great deal of creativity – that is why we are open to unconventional solutions.
How we work:
In our daily work, we focus on the quality of the code, so in addition to tools for static analysis of the code we carry out an in-depth code review, and the whole code is tested by unit-tests (70% coverage on average) as well as automated regression tests. Because our project consists of many elements – everyone can find in its tasks corresponding to their skills and interests.
Java 11, Spring, TDD, Spock, Clean Code, OpenCV, Image Processing, Machine Learning, C++, Docker, Vaadin, Git
- 5 years of experience in Java
- Creativity in solving technical problems
- Proactivity and responsibility for the implementation of tasks
- Taking care of the quality of the written code (Clean Code, TDD, Clean Architecture and Code Review)
- Higher education: computer science or related disciplines
- Very good knowledge of English
- An interesting and challenging project
- Daily work on new functionalities and co-creating innovative solutions
- A real impact on product development
- Latest technologies and libraries, as well as the real impact on their selection
- Work in a team focused on sharing knowledge and ideas
- Work in Agile methodology, daily stand-ups at 10:00, 2-week sprints
- Employment under an employment contract
- Cafeteria plan
Automade is a brand of Extreme Robotics Sp. z o.o.
Extreme Robotics Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Bagno 2/73, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 373797 is the administrator of your personal data.
By clicking on the “Send application” button or sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or otherwise sending a recruitment application to Automade you give Extreme Robotics Sp. z o.o. your consent to process your personal data included in the recruitment application in order to conduct recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.
If you want us to keep your CV in our database for future recruitments, please include the following consent in your CV: I give Extreme Robotics Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Bagno 2/73 my consent to process my personal data contained in my application for the purposes of current and future recruitments
You can revoke all or individual consents at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.