UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 25 countries… In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Your mission: As a Software Engineer Intern, you will contribute and have a direct impact in developing first class technology used worldwide to liberate human workforce from tedious tasks using software robots coordinated by a state-of-the-art orchestration developed entirely in house.
This is what you’ll do at UiPath:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- You will ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
This is what you’ll bring to the team:
- Excellent knowledge of development concepts and object-oriented programing (OOP)
- Very good grasp of basic data structures (list, vector, stack, heap), basic algorithms (sort, search, etc.) and associated time/memory complexity
- Very good understanding of concurrency, multi-threading, synchronization, asynchronous programming
- Debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have
- Previous participation in national Math or Informatics Olympics
We are offering flexible working hours in a nice office, free daily premium catering and competitive salary for the candidate experience.
You’ll be welcomed into a debate-first culture. You’ll come up with ideas and solutions. We’ll listen.
You’ll have room to experiment, explore and learn.
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.