We are a fast-growing software manufacturer. We have created an original tool for business process automation (RPA – Robotic Process Automation and RDA – Robotic Desktop Automation), distinguished by its unique simplicity of use and implementation. We help corporations and SMEs to automate their processes and generate savings on the daily basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, updating and reviewing agreements, including agreements concerning the implementation of IT projects, in particular: license, implementation, maintenance, SaaS, partnership agreements, consulting services, confidentiality agreements
- Preparing and giving opinions on other agreements related to the activities of companies in the group
- Active negotiation of contracts with clients and partners (legal and business issues)
- Ongoing monitoring of legal changes affecting companies’ operations
- Production of documents, procedures, regulations required by law
- Implementation of GDPR provisions
- Preparation of reports and amendments to the National Court Register
- Ongoing legal services
- Collection of debts
- Cooperation with law firms and external lawyers
- Titles of Legal Adviser or Advocate
- Minimum 5 years (preferably 8-10 years) of experience working as an in-house lawyer or in a law firm serving business entities (required experience in conducting company law cases independently)
- Experience in independent contract negotiations on the legal side, taking into account the business environment
- Practical knowledge of new technology and intellectual property law
- Highly developed negotiating capacity
- Readiness to make decisions in the area of their responsibility and to recommend legal solutions
- Practical knowledge of Public Procurement Law
- Fluent knowledge of English, including Legal English (creating and negotiating contracts with foreign contractors)
- Work in a dynamically developing technology company
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility within the framework of the implemented tasks
- Partnership relations in cooperation with the Team and the Management Board
- Attractive remuneration
- Cafeteria plan
- Flexible working hours and an office in the centre of Warsaw (Świętokrzyska Metro)
- Partially remote work is possible
- In the first two years, there is the possibility of part-time work
Automade is a brand of Extreme Robotics Sp. z o.o.
Extreme Robotics Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Bagno 2/73, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 373797 is the administrator of your personal data.
By clicking on the “Send application” button or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or otherwise sending a recruitment application to Automade you give Extreme Robotics Sp. z o.o. your consent to process your personal data included in the recruitment application in order to conduct recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.
If you want us to keep your CV in our database for future recruitments, please include the following consent in your CV: I give Extreme Robotics Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Bagno 2/73 my consent to process my personal data contained in my application for the purposes of current and future recruitments
You can revoke all or individual consents at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.