We are a fast-growing software manufacturer. We have created an original tool for business process automation (RPA – Robotic Process Automation and RDA – Robotic Desktop Automation), distinguished by its unique simplicity of use and implementation. We help corporations and SMEs to automate their processes and generate savings on the daily basis.
As a Sales Director, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a Go-to-Market strategy. You will be actively and directly involved in building the Automade brand domestically and abroad. We are looking for a practitioner and an efficient, target-oriented sales leader.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of sales strategy and its implementation
- Responsibility for new business development and implementation of own and team sales targets
- Budgeting, forecasting and sales reporting
- Managing the sales team, including creating individual sales plans, motivating and improving the team and developing sales structures
- Building, maintaining and developing stable business relations with customers and partners
- Active identification of new sales areas, personal participation in the process of acquiring key customers and implementing new products on the market
- Conducting negotiations with key customers and finalising sales
- Responsibility for developing the partnership channel
- Building and developing sales in Poland and on the international market
- Close cooperation with product and implementation engineers in order to ensure the product’s market attractiveness and to respond quickly and effectively to customer and market needs
- At least 10 years of professional experience, including 5 years in the sale of products and solutions in the area of new technologies (IT services and systems / IT consulting) on the B2B market (corporate customers and SMEs) and min. 3 years in managing teams and sales channels
- Experience in conducting complex sales projects supported by successes
- Practical knowledge of sales techniques and tools
- Ability to work in a dynamic, startup environment, react quickly to market changes and work under time pressure and sales targets
- Understanding of business processes and needs
- Highly developed analytical and negotiating skills
- A problem-solving approach, proactivity and commitment
- Highly developed communication skills, allowing, among other things, to explain technical issues into business language and to build lasting relationships at C-level
- Experience in managing a partner channel and building international sales will be an additional asset
- Passion for modern technologies
- Higher education
- Willingness to travel on business domestically and abroad
- Proficiency in written and oral English, allowing contact with foreign clients
- Work in a dynamically developing technology company
- An extremely interesting product to sell on the rapidly growing market of business process automation
- A real impact on the company and product development
- Partnership relations in cooperation with the Team and the Management Board
- Attractive remuneration and bonuses
- Cafeteria plan
- Flexible working hours and an office in the centre of Warsaw (Świętokrzyska Metro)
- Partially remote work is possible
Automade is a brand of Extreme Robotics Sp. z o.o.
Extreme Robotics Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Bagno 2/73, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 373797 is the administrator of your personal data.
By clicking on the “Send application” button or sending an e-mail to email@example.com, or otherwise sending a recruitment application to Automade you give Extreme Robotics Sp. z o.o. your consent to process your personal data included in the recruitment application in order to conduct recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.
If you want us to keep your CV in our database for future recruitments, please include the following consent in your CV: I give Extreme Robotics Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Bagno 2/73 my consent to process my personal data contained in my application for the purposes of current and future recruitments
You can revoke all or individual consents at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.